Solutions - Installation Procedures
installation of a Join-T-Lock fence begins with an accurate site survey.
When your fence is delivered to site each component has been accurately
cut and treated ready for site installation. The main steps involved
identify the position of every component prior to commencement to
ensure no mix upís.
your starting point is established excavate the first posthole and
permanently fix the post in place as per the installation detail on
the working drawings. Insert the starter dowels into the post.
- Excavate the second posthole and drop
the post in the hole.
- Install the rail sections by pushing
the rails onto the starter dowel set then insert the intermediate
dowel set through the second post. Pack the base of the post to
achieve correct finished post height. Use compression straps to pull
the posts together against the rails. When all is properly aligned set
the second post.
- Continue in this manner installing slip
joint sets every 6 bays. Remember to apply a coating of release agent
only to the slip side of the dowel.
- Inject each dowel every 6 bays. Glue
should be injected into the injection hole on each rail and pumped
till glue flows without air voids from the bleed hole. Plug each hole
as soon as injection is complete. Wipe off any excess glue spills.
- Upon completion install the final
coat of Natural Stain timber treatment
- Woolooware Bay Foreshore Development - Single stainless wire fence
stretching over 500m to keep trail bikers out of protected mangrove areas
- Lilli Pilli Reserve - Bollard and chain mixed with low fence single rail
to give aesthetic appearance.
- Port Hacking Road - Miranda - Bollards staggered at 1.2m centers to stop
vehicles illegally parking